Make your escape with a minimum of fuss. Our adaptable and long-lived Arise built up with a wish-list of touring equipment. Twin Tubus racks, mudguards, and Supernova dynamo lighting mean the Arise Tour can head straight from the bike shop to the wilderness. Using our Ames sub-compact 30 / 46 T crankset and a huge 11 - 42 T cassette, you’ll never run out of gears, even when hauling heavy loads. Actuated by simple bar-end shifters, these will outlast any alternatives, yet remain incredibly easy to operate in all conditions.
- Size XS and S will come with 650B wheels to ensure proper fit without any compromises in geometry.
- Double butted crmo frame with sliding dropouts and internal light cable routing.
- Crmo fork with internal light cable routing.
- Combination of Microshift Centos front derailleur and RD-M62L rear derailleur with a 10-speed 11 - 42 T cassette allows the widest possible 2x gear range (585%).
- Bombtrack Ames 24 mm alloy crank with 30 / 46 T subcompact chainrings.
- TRP Spyre dual piston disc brakes with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- Front and rear fenders, Tubus racks, through axle hub dynamo with Supernova lights.
- Bombtrack ARC disc brake rear hub with 12 mm through axle.