A simple, versatile bike. Our Arise uses a single-speed drivetrain allowing you to focus on riding not maintenance. Yet with disc brakes, a lively steel frame, and thru-axles it’s no Luddite. Built with fast wheels, broad tyres, and flared bars it’s happy over multiple surfaces, and ready to take on anything from commuting to touring. Infinitely adaptable with fittings for mudguards and a rack, both its frame and hub can also be converted to run an 11-speed drivetrain.
- Size XS and S will come with 650B wheels to ensure proper fit without any compromises in geometry.
- Double butted crmo frame with sliding dropouts, internal light cable routing, rack and fender mounts.
- Crmo fork with internal light cable routing, rack and fender mounts.
- Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- 11 speed ready with derailleur hanger, cable guides and 11-speed freewheel hub body.
- Narrow wide chainring for simple 1x conversion.
- WTB ST tubeless ready rims.
- Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs with 12 mm through axles.