A slender steel frame, light carbon fork, all the mounts you could wish for, and a high-spec Shimano groupset. The perfect companion on any number of adventures, hydraulic disc brakes and a sub-compact crankset tailor the Audax to audacious long-distance riding. Mixing WTB Horizon and Byway tyres, it’s fast-rolling, yet proficient on broken surfaces. A timeless performer, subtle tweaks like the inclusion of an integrated rear light mount for 2021 help keep it bang up to date. Topped off with a Ritchey finishing kit, it’s happy going as fast or as far as you dare push it.
- Columbus Cromor frame with tapered head tube, rack and fender mounts, through axles, T47 bottom bracket and rear light mount.
- Triple cage mount on downtube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and on the seattube.
- Full carbon fork with bottle cage mounts.
- Shimano 105 R7020 2 x 11 hydraulic group with Ultegra RD-RX800 rear derailleur.
- KMC X11 EPT Anti Rust Chain.
- Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm crank with direct mount 2x spider and 32 / 48 T subcompact chainrings.
- Bombtrack Tau 12 mm through axle hubs.
- Tubeless ready WTB STi25 650B rims with tubeless ready WTB Byway front tire and WTB Horizon rear tire.