For long-distance off-road adventures. The Beyond+ ADV mixes massive 29-inch tyres, free-spinning gearing, and multiple riding positions courtesy of a backswept Jones H-bar. Rumbling inexorably over any terrain, its low-profile geometry creates standover for technical riding while also improving handling when ridden loaded. Based around a double-butted steel frame, our tapered BPC carbon fork cuts weight while boosting comfort and control. Sporting fixings for every imaginable carry-configuration, a Sram GX Eagle 2.0 drivetrain with a huge 10 - 52 T cassette and Magura Trail Sport brakes round-out an indestructible build.
- Double butted suspension corrected crmo frame with rack and fender mounts and BSA bottom bracket.
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mounts on both seatstays, underneath and on top of the downtube.
- Stealth dropper post routing.
- Bombtrack BPC full carbon fork with triple cage mounts on both legs.
- Sram GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain with 10 – 52 T cassette, Descendant Boost crank, Sram Dub bottom bracket and 30 T direct mount chainring.
- Magura Trail Sport hydraulic disc brake with four front pistons and two at the rear for maximum power and control.
- Tubeless ready WTB ST i45 front rim, WTB ST i40 rear rim with tubeless ready WTB Ranger, Tough / Fast rolling 3.0” tires.