Introducing the Cale
A modern steel hardtail. Long, with a stable wheelbase, the Cale’s tight back end allows it to flick through the rough stuff while remaining efficient on long-haul stretches. Building on the success of the Beyond+ models, it’s a bike made for exploring the most technical routes. Backed by a RockShox Pike fork, a wide bar and short stem let you plot a steady course through any terrain. Drop the saddle and smash downhill thanks to a KS E30i dropper seatpost, climb back up using the huge 10 – 52 T gear range provided by the new Sram GX Eagle 2.0 12-speed groupset. Either way, it promises fun when pointed in any direction.
- Hardtail trail mountain bike based on our experience with the Beyond+ range, can be run with 29'' or 27.5’’ plus wheels.
- Rockshox Pike Select 130 mm travel suspension fork with Boost spacing 35 mm stanchions and 42 mm offset.
- Bombtrack Illusion 35 mm oversized handlebar, 800 mm wide and Bombtrack Chase stem with 40 mm extension.
- WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0” tubeless ready rims with Maxxis Ardent 29 x 2.4” TLR tires.
- Bombtrack GRAD Boost disc brake hubs with 15 and 12 mm through axles.
- Sram GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain with 10 – 52 T cassette.
- Magura Trail Sport hydraulic disc brake with four front pistons and two at the rear for maximum power and control.
- Magura Storm SL.2 180 mm rotors.
- KS E20i 30.9 mm dropper post with 150 mm travel.