The Midnight Special is a road plus bike designed to provide comfort and speed on those all-day rides that extend well beyond fresh pavement. It excels on pot-holed, deteriorating pavement and the occasional long stretch of gravel. The Midnight Special’s 650b road plus tires eat up road chatter and absorb all the bumps in the road for a much more comfortable ride.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless CroMoly fork
- Rack, fender, and three sets of water bottle mounts
- Flat-Mount disc brakes
- 44mm head tube
- Tire Clearance: 27.5x2.35" (w/o fenders), 700c x 42mm (w/o fenders), 650b x 50 (w/ fenders), 700c x 38mm (w/ fenders)
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm