The Rove LTD is everything you’d expect from a bike made for going the distance across mixed surfaces. This gorgeous Butted Cromoly frame features a tapered headtube, our Rove Verso Full Carbon flat mount disc fork with the ability to carry a host of gear. You can’t find a bike this pretty with spec this nice at this price. It’s a bike afficionado’s value bike. The Rove LTD is the perfect blend of function and aesthetics and is ready for your next adventure.
- Kona cromoly frameset offers as much shock absorption, durability and supple-ride characteristcs as steel
- Tapered head tube distributes shock force, prolonging bearing life and elminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance
- Tubeless compatible rims allows for tyres with more puncture resistance
- 12 x 142mm Axle and 12 x 157mm rear axle standards provide two major advantages to the Kona rider: the 12mm diameter of teh rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface, while the 142/148/157mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted
- The extra air volume in 650b wheels and tyres are a new generation of urban and mixed-surface tyres means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It’s the best of both worlds
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.