The Hook’s hoodlum tendencies given free rein. Using a Columbus steel frame, dedicated carbon fork, and lively 27.5-inch wheels, the EXT can batter through territory out-of-bounds to other drop handlebar bikes. Backed by Sram’s 1 x 11 Rival groupset, this provides both the gearing range and braking power needed for extreme riding. Adding more build options, this year sees the addition of an integrated rear light mount. As capable on backcountry campouts as it is on post-work blasts, the Hook EXT remains the choice when you’re unsure of the terrain, but know you want to have fun riding it.
- Columbus Cromor double butted frame
- Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
- Integrated light cable routing and rear light mount.
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
- Front derailleur compatible.
- 12 mm through axles front and rear.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.