SRAM DUB™ is the single replacement for 30mm and 24mm bottom bracket spindles options. They fit all frame shell standards and DUB™ does NOT introduce any new frame shell standards.
DUB™ Technology The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB™ technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. SRAM took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler and better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this clear system approach that equals better drivetrain performance.
- SRAM DUB Threaded Bottom Bracket
- BB/Frame Interface: English
- Type: Threaded External Bearing
- Size: 68/73mm (Mountain Bike only)
- Weight: 76g
- Compatibility: DUB™ bottom brackets fit all frame shell standards
- Colour: Black