When all other possible causes have been ruled out, rear chain skipping and poor rear shifting are two of the clearest signs that your Cassette needs replacing. It should never be forgotten that while cassettes will always need eventual replacement a major key to prolonging their lifespan is the simple act of keeping the chain clean and lubed.
Full Pin Technology FULL PIN™ technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength, stainless steel pins. The result is an extremely light & durable Cassette which is equipped with SRAM’s super-wide gear range (10-42T) to make it a perfect fit for any ride. The open design similar to SRAM's X-DOME™ Cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
- Smooth running and reliable SRAM 11SP Cassette
- Super-wide 10-42t gear range makes it a perfect fit for any ride
- Optimised gear steps across entire range
- Open design aids in mud clearance & reduces wear
- 10 x Lightweight, stamped steel cogs
- 1 x 42t Aluminium cog
- Held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins
- XD Compatible only