Hope’s floating discs are laser cut and heat treated, producing quality rotors. They have been redesigned with a wider braking surface to enable them to be used as a replacement on many other braking systems (in addition to Hope’s). The floating rotors are popular amongst both performance orientated rider and those just looking for something a little different.
- All rotors come with relevant hardware to fit to hub
- Laser cut stainless steel braking surface
- New design with wider braking surface to make them more compatible with other companies brakes
- Custom steel braking surface riveted to an Aluminium central carrier
- Floating design deals with changes in temperature
- Weight 180mm: 146g