Our single layer UltraLight™ Mats provide the lightest and smallest packed size mat without compromising on comfort.
When we set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mat into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition and while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we’re stoked to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
The single layer of medium resolution cells provides the lightest and smallest packed size mat without compromising on our Air Sprung Cell™ comfort.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
Regular - 395g, Large - 495g
Regular - 183cm, Large - 198cm
Regular - 55cm, Large - 64cm