The Neo range of children's bikes are designed with 4 priorities in mind.
- Designed for safety - From the semi-slick tyres for a smoother, quieter ride, right up to the child specific grips offering comfort and minimised slippage, the Neo range has been designed from the ground up to be as safe as possible for kids.
- Designed to fit - With a low standover height to help boost confidence while learning, the Neo geometry has been optimised for growing bodies.
- Designed for efficiency - Weight is vital in creating bikes for kids. The lighter the bike, the easier it is to start moving, manoeuvre, and maintain speed without wasting energy. All Neo bikes feature weight-saving componentry.
- Designed to perform - child-specific components are tailored to each size bike. This ranges from narrow, lightweight handlebars with non-slip grips, to our soft, Comfortech saddles, and durable pedals.
- Child specific frame with light weight alloy.
- Light weight alloy straight blade fork.
- Low standover frame, allowing easy operation.
- Light weight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, which reduces the overall weight of the bicycle.
- Alloy quilled stem for maximum height adjustability.
- Super comfortable child specific saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
SIZING: Suit riders 5-8 years, 114-132cm in height
Note:Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.