Built for tearaways, the Beyond Junior ensures young riders aren’t left behind. Using the same geometry as its larger siblings, 24-inch wheels, a light aluminium frame, and flared bars keep things manageable for smaller riders. Teaching self-sufficiency, all the mounting points you’d expect are present, allowing its rider to carry as much or as little as they want. With Tektro Lyra disc brakes providing full-sized stopping power, a custom 9-speed Microshift Advent drivetrain includes levers feature a reduced lever reach and spring tension, specifically tailored to little hands.
- Child-specific 24” touring bike based on the Beyond.
- Aluminum frame with toptube direct mounts and cage mounts underneath the downtube.
- Aluminum fork with triple cage mount bosses on fork blades.
- 1.95’’ Kenda Small Block Eight tires.
- 380 mm Beyond handlebar.
- Dropbar specific touring geometry with low stand over.
- Short reach Microshift Advent 1 x 9 drop bar dual control levers.
- Bombtrack Mach 152 mm square taper crank with a narrow wide 32 T chainring.
- New Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs.
- Microshift Advent rear derailleur with reduced spring tension for easier actuation and 11 - 42 T cassette.
- Tektro Lyra disc brakes with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- Bombtrack Drift children´s saddle
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.