The Highpoint A2 is a mountain bike from Jamis that features a lightweight hardtail frame, with 1x drivetrain, dual water bottle mounts, and big wheels to roll faster and easier over the trails you ride.
- Frame: 6061 triple-butted aluminium main tubes, 1.5 - 1 1/8" tapered head tube, over-sized stays, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 32 HLO 29", coil spring, hydraulic speed lock out adjust, external preload adjustor, 32mm stanchions, aluminium lowers, 15x100mm axle, 120mm travel
- Headset: Zero-stack internal cup, 15mm cone spacer
- Wheels: WTB STX i23 TCS tubeless 29" rims, 32H, alloy disc hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tyres: WTB Trailboss, 29 x 2.25"
- Derailleurs: Shimano Deore Shadow Plus rear, 10-speed/td
- Shift levers: Shimano Deore, 1x10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano M4100, 10-speed, 11-42T
- Crankset: Shimano Deore, 32T
- BB Set: Shimano BSA
- Pedals: MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset: Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Handlebar: Jamis XC alloy riser, 31.8 x 20mm rise x 740mm
- Stem: Jamis XC alloy threadless, 31.8 x 60mm
- Grips: Kraton
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 31.6 x 400mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.