Our Beyond 2 bike with added luggage and lighting. A new version of our continent-crossing adventure tourer with a specification based on feedback from users in the field. Everything good remains, like the versatile and fast-rolling 29-inch wheels, multiple frame and fork mounting points, and wide handlebar. Now joining them are a Supernova dynamo lighting system and front demi-porteur rack. Keeping you safe, and saving you from having to charge your batteries, the front carrier helps take the weight off your back while ensuring steering remains precise.
- Size XS and S will come with 27.5’’ wheels to ensure proper fit without any compromises in geometry.
- Double butted crmo frame with tapered head tube, rack and fender mounts, BSA bottom bracket and rear light cable routing.
- Fork with internal light cable routing and fender, rack and triple cage mounts.
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mounts on downtube for optimized bottle position and triple cage mounts underneath the downtube.
- Sram Apex 1 x 11 groupset with wide range gearing and TRP Spyre brakes with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- Bombtrack Ames forged aluminium crank with narrow wide chainring.
- Wide, tubeless ready WTB ST i23 rims with tubeless ready Panaracer Gravelking SK 2.0’’ tires.
- Hub dynamo with Supernova E3 Pure 3 head lamp and E3 tail light.
- Bombtrack Tau 12 mm rear through axle hub.
- Bombtrack Deck front rack.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.