A capable steel frame, light carbon fork, and mid-width 700C tyres render the Hook fast and versatile. Fitted with Shimano’s latest GRX groupset, a double crankset provides close-ratios but a wide range. Letting you keep the tempo high on gravel or unpaved roads, it can be loaded up in an infinite number of ways. Dotted with fixing points, including direct mounts for a top tube bag, triple cage mounts, plus rack and fender mounts, it’s happy to carry whatever you need. Alternatively, leave it stripped-back and free to fly. New for 2021, size-matched 650B or 700C wheels now standardise the bike’s geometry across all sizes.
- Size XS and S will come with 650B wheels to ensure proper fit without any compromises in geometry.
- Columbus Cromor double butted frame with 86.5 mm wide T47 bottom bracket to increase tire clearance.
- Full carbon tapered fork with triple cage mounts.
- Hydraulic Shimano GRX 400 2 x10 groupset.
- KMC X10 EPT Anti Rust Chain.
- Bombtrack Tau 12 mm through axle hubs.
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount ondown tube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.