An investment in healthier urban transport. The affordable Munroe AL is a radical commuter built around a light aluminium frame, simple single-chainring drivetrain, and broad 650B tyres. Easy to ride and keep rolling, its wide handlebar provides plenty of leverage, while disc brakes call a halt as soon as you pull their levers. Like all Bombtrack bikes, it’s adaptable, able to accommodate multiple luggage configurations, and fun enough you’ll want to ride it at the weekend too.
- New urban flat bar bike on 650B wheel platform.
- 6061-T6 triple butted aluminium with cage, rack and fender mounts, QR dropouts, 68 mm BSA shell and post mount disc brakes.
- Full alloy disc fork with cage, fender and rack mounts.
- Bombtrack Aude square taper crank.
- Tubeless ready WTB ST i21 double wall rims.
- Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs.
- Microshift 1 x 8 speed drivetrain with 11 – 34 T cassette.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors.
- Comfortable Kenda Kwick Seven.5 650B x 45C tires.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.