A totally innovative bike - never before has a bike at this level offered so much dynamically, efficiently and safely. We have considered every component to increase strength and lower the overall weight.
Features the super cool Shimano 3 speed internal gears with a footbrake, and the incredibly lightweight ByK RGO frame. Just 11+kg.
The lightweight Alloy frame is customised to reduce weight and improve handling. We have also fitted the strongest wheels we could find, with more spokes for strength - 36 per wheel, eyelit rims and excellent quality stainless steel spokes. We know it won't completely remove problems with buckled wheels, kids are kids after all, but this will save time for fix-ups!
We have considered every component to increase strength and lower the overall weight. Another crucial design ingredient to the clever design is the improved control and bump dampening ability of our CRM forks - giving a dramatic advantage in handling and comfort. Add ot that the super cool Shimano 3 speed internal gears, without a footbrake.
To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. The custom-sized V-Brakes we have used are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. Our light weight alloy rims ensure pedalling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
Little Details Count:
- True cartridge bottom bracket for straighter chain alignment.
- Shimano internal gears forleast resistance, ease of change and durability.
- CRM forks for extra comfort and improved handling.
- Long rear stay length for best possible gear shifting
- Super tough alloy wheels for reduced maintenance.
- Calibrated V-Brakes for progressive braking.
- Full grip pedals for added safety.
- Machined surface rms for predictable braking.
- Custom sized grips.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.