At ABUS, the name Steel-O-Flex stands for cable locks with high flexibility and double security. The steel cable is covered in overlapping shells made from toughened steel, like scale armour. As a result, its resistance to attempts to break it open is increased significantly, while its weight only increases slightly and its flexibility remains largely intact. This means that it is easy to attach any vehicle to a fixed object.
- 20 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
- PVC-coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork
- The steel shells, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS automatic cylinder with drill-protection and user-friendly reversible key
- Two keys are supplied with the lock