Smooth Shifting Shimano's Deore CN-M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features Quick-Link assembly and is optimized for Hyperglide+ cassettes and Dynamic Chain Engagement+ chainrings. • Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
Hyperglide+ Hyperglide+ dedicated chain delivers greater chain retention, improved shifting efficiency, and smoother transmission over rough terrain.
- Improved chain retention encourages more aggressive all-terrain riding and relieves chain-issue anxiety.
- Smoother drivetrain transmission and enhanced shifting performance sharpens riders’ concentration and improves acceleration.
- Better chain engagement cuts abrasion, reduces maintenance, and lengthens the lifespan of the chain. Revamped HG chain features an extended inner link plate that connects seamlessly with new chainring tooth shape for ultra-efficient drivetrain performance. This design change reduces the vibrations normally caused by the inner and outer chain plates rolling onto the chainring, and provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedalling.
- 12 Speed Chain
- Smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plat
- Optimized for Hyperglide+
- Improved chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times
- Less pedalling shock
- Quick-Link assembly
- Use: MTB