Smooth, Durable The new SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket series has a simple job; to connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain.
One True Unifying Component To allow that singular focus, SRAM have engineered the DUB™ spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- Model ID: BB-DUB-BB30-A1
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard.
- Greater bearing durability
- Easy installation
- PressFit cups for lighter weight
- Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Significantly lighter than GXP® system
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- BB-Frame Interface: BB30
- Crank-BB Interface: DUB™
- Bearing Type: Standard
- Spindle Diameter: DUB™