Why choose Sea to Summit? Sea to Summit is ready to be there with you on every adventure. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production method. This means they won’t be ready to give up developing a product till it ticks every box. From their West Australian home base, they have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries.
Stay Fresh Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.
Simple, Yet Effective The Reactor is made from 80g/m² Thermolite®—the lightest weight Thermolite® fabric available. Thermolite® is a hollow core fibre that provides amazing warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. The Reactor adds up to 8°C of warmth to a sleeping bag or can be used alone as a warm weather bag. STS’s bestselling sleeping bag liner!
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
- Extends life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
- Contrasting colour along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Adds warmth to a sleeping bag
- Packs into its own UltraSil® stuff sack
- Machine washable
- Dimensions: 90 x 210cm
- Weight: 428g