A modern audax bike. Our Audax AL uses its voluminous tyres and carbon fork to float over a range of surfaces. Able to accommodate both broad treads and mudguards, a huge range of fixings mean it’s happy carrying standard panniers or bikepacking bags. With a unique rapid geometry featuring short chainstays and an engaged front end, handling is kept lively. Balanced by the enhanced grip and comfort of its 650B tyres, the Audax AL nevertheless remains happy to be ridden day after day. Fitted with Microshift’s wide-ratio XLE 11-speed groupset, a clutch derailleur provides assured operation in rough conditions.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with heavily hydro formed tube profiles and T47 bottom bracket.
- Full carbon fork with bottle cage mounts.
- Microshift XLE11 wide-range groupset with Microshift SB-M110 1 x 11 drop bar dual control levers.
- Microshift XLE rear derailleur with clutch for less chain slap on rougher terrain.
- Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm aluminium crank with 40 T direct mount narrow wide chainring.
- TRP Spyre brakes with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs with 12 mm through axles.
- WTB ST i21 tubeless ready rims with WTB Horizon 650B x 47C tires.
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and on the seattube.