The Unit X has become a cult favorite among die-hard Kona fans. Maybe it’s the Cromoly frame. Maybe it’s the fact that it’s a bikepacking monster, or its well-geared 12-speed drivetrain, or modular dropouts which give you the ability to run it as a single speed if that’s your thing. Maybe it’s because the rigid fork makes it that much more of a classic. We may never know why the Unit X is such a popular bike, but we can only guess it’s because it is one of the most practical machines in our lineup.
This incredibly versatile mountain bike features:
- Shimano Deore 12-speed drivetrain
- Shimano MT410 Hydraulic brakes
- 29 x 2.6" tyres - massive clearance
- Suspension corrected frame
- Sliding dropouts - run the bike single speed if you want!
- Rigid fork
- Reynolds 520 Butted Chromoly tubing
- Fork and top-tube feed bag mounts
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.