The Ranger is a workhorse of a frame bag. Designed to make use of the full triangle, the Ranger is an off-the-shelf bag that fits a huge range of standard mountain and fatbike geometries. We used our wealth of knowlege from years of custom bag building to deliver on a bomber feature rich bag that you can swap to different frames for years to come.
As frame bags are intended to carry dense items like food and water, we emphasize durability and fast access in the design and features. Ranger bags can be loaded full and still accessed while riding. Something that is impossible with higher bulk, roll closure frame bags.
- Zipstretch ™ construction - Pairs a bomber, wetsuit style molded-tooth zipper with our exclusive stretch Cordura panels that reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- X-Pac panels that are two times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material
- Industry leading #10 molded tooth zippers with urethane coated tape are basically impervious to dirt and grit that destroy more commonly used water resistant coil zippers
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Bags feature one main compartment with vertical divider
- Expanding taper front section for increased volume at head tube
- Stretch mesh internal pocket
- Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials