Introducing the Cale AL
An aluminium sibling for our most trail-capable bike. A few tweaks and a new lightweight aluminium frame see the latest Cale AL ready to take on any track. With raucous off-road ability and a Sherpa-like carrying capacity, it’s ready for expeditions in the high mountains. Equally at home smashing around your local trail centre, it comes with fast-rolling 29-inch wheels, but will also work with oversize 27.5+ tyres. Equipped with a dropper post and tough suspension fork, it’s mountain-ready out of the box.
- New aluminium version of the Cale trail mtb with hydroformed triple butted tubing.
- Rockshox 35 Gold RL 130 mm travel suspension fork with Boost spacing and 35 mm stanchions.
- Bombtrack Illusion 35 mm oversized handlebar, 800 mm wide and Bombtrack Chase stem with 40mm extension.
- WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0” tubeless ready rims.
- Bombtrack GRAD Boost disc brake hubs with 15 and 12 mm through axles.
- Kenda Hellcat Pro ATC 29 x 2.4” tubeless ready tires.
- Sram SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain with 11 – 50 T cassette and 30 T direct mount chainring.
- Sram Level hydraulic disc brakes.
- KS E20i 31.6 mm dropper post with 150 mm travel.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.