Secure Your Bike Against Theft With An Abus Steel-O-Chain Lock Made of specially-hardened steel this 75cm length ABUS STEEL-O-CHAIN 5805K CHAIN LOCK offers the flexibility to lock your bike up almost anywhere and is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in locations with a low risk of theft. Ideal objects for securing your bike against include sturdy bike stands, lamp posts, or steel railings.
5mm Square Chain With Textile Outer Cover The ABUS STEEL-O-CHAIN 5805K LOCK is very easy to use because only one end of the chain has to be locked into the barrel head with the supplied key. A protective textile sleeve covers the square 5mm chain links to safeguard your bike frame against damage to the paintwork, and Abus recommend the use of an ST 2012, ST 2200, ST 8130 L, or ST 2250 Frame Bag (sold separately) for frame-mounted transportation of the lock between destinations as a substitute for stowage in a backpack.
Replacement Keys If you happen to lose or damage your lock keys they can be easily replaced by visiting the Abus website and using your key number to reorder.
- Abus 75cm length hardened steel chain lock (Steel-O-Chain 5805K)
- Anti-theft protection for your bicycle
- Recommended for securing items in low theft risk locations
- 5mm thick square chain links of specially-hardened steel
- Textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork
- Ideal for securing low-value bicycles
- Very easy to use, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- Compatible with Abus frame bags: ST 2012, ST 2200, ST 2250, ST 8130 L (sold separately)
- Keys are replaceable