High performance brake fluid designed to lubricate and protect critical brake system componentry while providing reliable stopping power. Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsiveness and performance by fighting both water contamination and vaporization. Advanced chemistry resists corrosion, oxidation and is compatible with SBR, EPDM and natural rubbers.
Exceeds the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1). Dry Boiling Point 516F(269C), Wet Boiling Point 369F(187C)
For use in all hydraulic clutch systems and all brake systems specifying DOT 5.1 brake fluids. Do not use in DOT 5 silicone brake systems or mix with silicone based fluids.
- For use in all vehicles specifying DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- Durable and reliable stopping power
- Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsive lever and pedal feel
- Resists corrosion, oxidation and “boil-off”
- Mixes with other DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids
- Exceeds US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1)