With a lightweight compact design the double-sided PD-M540 pedals from Shimano will put you at the sharp end of the pack every time. Built on Shimano’s legacy of Quality, Dependability & Endurance, they feature proven designs that work in real world conditions like the open binding mechanism, easy step-in and step-out, and a low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle. The PD-M540 are high performance and extremely lightweight SPD race pedals that won’t let you down. Cleat retention adjustment is apparent on both sides of the pedals and a set of Shimano SM-SH51 cleats are included.
- Model Number: PD-M540
- Series: SHIMANO
- Pedal System: SPD
- SPD Cleat Surfaces - both surfaces
- Pop-up Floating Cage
- Spindle Thread: BC 9/16" x 20 T.P.I.
- Spindle Material: chrome-moly
- Cartridge Spindle: yes
- Cleat Retention Indicator
- Cleat Retention Adjuster
- Mud Shedding Design
- Pedal Body Material: aluminum / barrel finish
- Average Weight: 350 grams (pair)