Thanks to Shimano’s approach of bringing the best to the widest range of riders, the Shimano PD-RS500 entry-level pedals by Shimano feature an SPD-SL cleat system for maximum power transfer and are characterised by a simple design and high functionality. A larger cleat entry and lighter spring tension make clipping in and out easier for beginners and all other riders who prefer to use a clipless system.
- Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders
- Larger entry target for easier engagement
- Extra-wide platform transfers pedalling power efficiently
- Durable stainless-steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
- Easy step in, easy step out
- Cascaded features from top tier systems